What information do we collect?We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When placing an order or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send information and updates pertaining to your order)
How do we protect your information?We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into a third-party payment gateway provider. Only those with special access rights are authorised to view or access your information, and they are required to keep such information confidential.
After a transaction, your credit/debit card details and any other personally identifiable information will NOT be stored on our servers, sold, shared, rented or leased to third parties.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?We do not sell, trade, share, rent, lease or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Policy UpdatesThe website policies and terms and conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet requirements and standards. Therefore, we encourage you to frequently visit these to stay updated on changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.